How to check Central Bank of India account balance? Central Bank of India is one of the oldest bank in India. At present, Central Bank is one of the largest national bank of India, and Central Bank of India is being operated by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, this bank was established on 21 December 1911 in Hyderabad, at present it is located in the state of Telangana. Influenced by the Swadeshi movement, the Central Bank of India was started by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanwala, a Parsi banker, at present the headquarters of the Central Bank of India is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present it is one of the 12 national banks of India.
CBI Balance Check
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number, There are 4608 branches of Central Bank of India across the world, the same ATM machines of Central Bank are 3644 in the world. Central Bank of India was nationalized on July 16, 1969 and at present it is one of the largest national bank in the country. If you want to get any kind of information related to Central Bank India Account, then in this post you have been told in detail about how to check balance from Central Bank India Account.
CBI Balance Check Number
Dial 09555244442 for Balance Enquiry: You can get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account through SMS.
ways to check central bank of india balance 2023
In today’s time, if you have an account in Central Bank of India and you want to check the balance of your bank account, then you can check the balance sitting at home, in today’s time it has become very easy, and you can do the following In this way, you can check the balance of your Central Bank India account.
Central Bank of India Missed Call Number 2023
Today’s time is the time of phone calls, so if your mobile number is registered with Central Bank of India, then you want to know the balance of your Central Bank account, then you have to give a missed call to this number 95552 44442. When you make a missed call to this number, then after some time a message comes from the bank in your mobile number registered with the Central Bank, which contains information related to your Central Bank account.
Central Bank of India SMS Banking
You need to know the balance of your Central Bank India account, then you can enjoy this option today, with the help of your mobile number which is registered with Central Bank India, you will have to type “BALAVL <Account Number> <MPIN> Number 99675-33228 will have to be messaged, then after some time you will receive a message related to your account from Central Bank India, in which information about the balance in your Central Bank India account will be provided through the message. goes.
If you have registered for net banking facility of Central Bank of India then you can use this to check your Central Bank account balance. And login to the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in to login to your net banking account. Now you can check your account balance by logging in to it and going to the balance inquiry section. Through this, you can easily do fund transfers, transactions and bill payments etc. through net banking using the net banking facility of Central Bank of India.
At present, you will have your Central Bank India ATM card around you, and if you want to check your bank account money through Central Bank India ATM, then you have to keep the following steps in mind.
- First of all, you have to swipe your Central Bank India ATM card in the ATM machine.
- Now you have to choose any one language according to you in the ATM machine.
- And after this you have to enter the four digit pin code of your Central Bank India ATM card.
- Then now you have to click on Balance Enquiry.
- Now the amount in your account in front of you in the ATM machine will appear on the screen of the ATM machine.
At present, the passbook is provided by the Central Bank of India to all its customers, in such a situation, you too must have been given a passbook at the time of opening the account. Now you have to get information about your account balance through the passbook of Central Bank of India, then you have to go to the main branch of your Central Bank of India and in the passbook update section, you will have to update your Central Bank of India passbook, and In this way, the entire history of your transaction till now gets updated in the passbook, and as soon as you update your passbook, after that the amount of money in your account will be visible, in this way you can easily check your Central Bank India account. You can get information about transaction history.
If you want to get any kind of information about your Central Bank India account balance and account, then you have to visit the district main branch of Central Bank India, but you will have the passbook of that bank branch or Central Bank India The account number should be known, and when you take the passbook or ask about the account number, then you tell your account number to the branch manager of Central Bank of India, then he immediately checks the balance of your account and tells that There is so much balance in your account, along with this it also tells the complete information about the last transaction history.
Central Bank India has launched three mobile apps for its users, through which you can do mobile banking, that app is Cent Mobile, Cent m-Passbook and Cent MobiLite, etc. You can take advantage of enquiry, mini statement, account details, and fund transfer etc.
- First of all, you have to download and install any one of these three mobile apps on your smartphone.
- After this you have to register for mobile banking by entering your registered mobile number.
- Now enter your Central Bank of India account number and IFSC code.
- After this complete the process of KYC.
- After this, you will get the option of balance inquiry in the home page.
- You can check your account balance by entering your pin code.
Customer Care Call
- If you want to get any kind of information related to Central Bank of India then you call +91-1800-22-1911 anytime in this number 24/7 then you will be helped by customer care. If you want to know the balance of your Central Bank of India account, then you call the customer care, then your call is transferred to the customer care call executive, then you tell him your account information, then he will call you. Provides information about the balance in the account of the Central Bank of India.