Indian Bank has provided its customers with the facility to Change Home Branch online. Through this you can transfer your Indian Bank Account from one Branch to another Branch online. We are going to see information about this in the article.
Indian Bank of India Address Change Form 2023
You can open a bank account to save or invest your money. Then you may move from one place to another district or state for various reasons.
IB Bank Address Change Online
In such situations you may need to change your Bank’s Home Branch as well. Only by doing so can you continue to get the services you need from the bank branch.
Earlier, if you want to change the bank branch in Indian Bank, you can request it only through letter. But recently Indian Bank has provided the facility to change your Home Branch online.
Portable facility of Indian Bank
You need to know some information about Indian Bank branch transfer. They are given below.
- Indian Bank has introduced Online Bank Account Portability facility.
- Even if customers change bank branch, Bank Account Number will not change. So you can continue to use the same account number.
- Customer Information File i.e. CIF Number of the customer will not change.
- Customers can transfer their bank account to their desired branch as many times as they want.
- There will be no change in Bank Account Number. But only the IFSC Code of the bank varies. Because every bank has an IFSC Code.
- With this facility the customer gets the freedom to operate his account from any branch.
How to Change Indian Bank Home Branch Through Net Banking
You can transfer your Indian Bank Account from one Branch to another Branch by following the following procedure.
- Step 1: You first go to Indianbank.in, the official website of Indian Bank .
- Step 2: Click on Indian Bank Net Banking .
- Step 3: Click on Login For Net Banking .
- Step 4: Then enter your User ID and Password and Login .
- Step 5: Now the Internet Banking Dashboard will open. Clickon Value Added Services .
- Step 6:Click on Home Branch Change option.
- Step 7: After selecting your Account Number, the currentinformation like Branch Code , Branch Name of the bank will be automatically displayed.
- Step 8: Now the OTP number will be sent to the mobile number registered with your bank. Enter it andclick Confirm .
Now your request will be confirmed successfully.
How to Change Indian Bank Home Branch Through Mobile Banking
You can also change the Indian Bank branch through your Mobile Banking. The process is given below.
- Step 1: Open Indoasis mobile banking appon your phone
- Step 2: Select e-Services .
- Step 3: Click on Change Home Branch .
- Step 4: After selectingyour Account Number , Current Home Branch Address and Branch Code will appear.
- Step 5: Now enter the IFSC Code of your new bank branch under New Home Branch AddressAfter entering Branch Code, Branch Name and Address of the new branch will appear automatically.
- Step 6: Then press the Proceed button.
- Step 7: Check everything andclick on Confirm .
- Step 8: Type the MTPIN number and submit.
- Step 9: OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it and hit submit.
- Step 10: Now you have successfully changed your bank branch.
Applicants sometimes postpone the Change of Branch because they anticipate a lengthy process. But now that this service is accessible online, your work will be made easier. Therefore don’t give switching your bank branch any thought. Start the procedure right away.