How to Update Your Address in Your UCO Bank Account After Moving, Moving to a new home is a tonne of joy since you have been dreaming of it for a very long time. There is one item that could slip your mind when you are busy purchasing new furniture and storing your possessions;
To change the address on your UCO bank account, do this. You should put changing your bank account address at the top of your to-do list since you don’t want to have to go back to the same place to acquire your credit card or chequebook.
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
All papers pertaining to your bank account will be sent to the address specified if the address on file has not been updated. It is recommended to notify the bank as soon as possible to ensure the smooth operation of the bank account.
- Get some useful advice on how to quickly change your address on your UCO bank account by reading on.
Is it necessary to update your address in your UCO Bank account after moving?
After moving, it’s not necessary to update your bank account’s address. To ensure that you do not miss any bank-sent paperwork, it is advised to get it altered. Your card statement and other papers will be sent to the old address only if you don’t update your address.
4 Ways to Change Address on UCO Bank Account
- The address of UCO bank accounts can be changed through a variety of means. Which are:
- Visiting the bank branch
- Using net banking facility
- By post or courier
- Mobile App
Required Documents to Update Address on UCO Bank Account
You will need to bring a scanned copy of any of the following papers when you change your address on your UCO bank account. Any document issued by the federal or state governments is accepted by the bank. Carry a self-attested copy of the original document as well, just to be safe.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Electricity or water bill
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License
- Form 60
- Property tax receipt
The procedures for changing an address on a UCO Bank account may varied significantly depending on the bank. The process for important banks is described below.
How to Modify the UCO Bank Communication Address
There are several methods available for changing the communication address at UCO Bank. Here is a step-by-step tutorial for changing your communication address in UCO Bank.
Through NetBanking, change your communication address at UCO Bank.
Follow these procedures to update your address on your UCO bank account using UCO’s online banking system:-
- Step 1: Access the UCO Bank online banking system.
- Step 2: Enter the Consumer ID and Password (the password can also be entered using a virtual keyboard).
- Step 3: Select Update Contact Details from the top menu. Change Address Transaction by selecting it.
- Step 4: Read the list of papers that can be used to update the address before scanning the originals. Select Continue.
- Step 5: You will then be sent to a new page where you may add all of your documents and click “Upload.”
- Step 6: Within a day or two, your address information will be altered.
Changing the postal or courier address for communications at UCO Bank
The procedure to update your address on your UCO bank account through mail or courier is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill up and print a form to change your mailing address online.
- Step 2: Sign the form and include a self-attested copy of your address documentation.
- Step 3: Mail or deliver the application and form to the UCO branch that is closest to you.
- Step 4: The address will change in a day or two, and you will receive a letter with the new address.
By visiting a branch, you can change the communication address at UCO Bank.
These are the procedures to take if you want to change your address on your UCO bank account by going to a UCO branch.
- Step 1: Go to the neighbourhood UCO Bank location.
- Step 2: Complete the application for an address change.
- Step 3: Attach a self-attested copy of the address verification. bring original paperwork as well